- Make sure to monitor all signals so that they do not clip or distort. Make sure to pay close attention to any red blinking lights. If you see the red lights blinking, then you know there is distortion. Distortion “cannot be fixed in the mixing” process. It can only be fixed through re-tracking.
- I prefer to receive all your audio tracks dry (no effects). If there is a particular effect that you really would like to include, you may go ahead and print the effect in the audio. However, I strongly recommend that you send all tracks dry (no effects).
Delivering your Session/Files
- Pro Tools & OMF 2 format supported by (Cubase, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer & Nuendo). Pro Tools Sessions are accepted, if Pro Tools is not your DAW of choice then I do accept OMF and Wave Files as an alternate. When submitting Wave Files each file must have a 0:00:00 time stamp at the beginning of the song and a corresponding ending time stamp across all the tracks (i.e…If your song ends at 0:03:30 then each tracks end time should be 0:03:30). Each file must also be labeled properly! If track #1 is a Kick it should be labeled as Kick, the same for Vocals. If track #5 is the Lead Vocal then it should be labeled as Lead Vocal all track should have a name not just Audio 01, Please label to let me know what is what. (WARNING) If I have to arrange and label your tracks it will cost you a extra $35 every hour it takes to complete the task.
- The bit rate (i.e. 16bit or 24bit) and sample rate (i.e. 44.100khz or 4800khz), the tempo (i.e. 85 bpm)
- You may choose to upload the requested files or mail me a CD-R or DVD copy.
Each Song Requires a Submission form to better help understand how to approach your mix. Please fill out and submit a submission from along with your (Full) payment unless other arrangements are made before the mix begins